Welcome to days 6-10 of the Stronger Summer Challenge! I’m hoping the first 5 days went well.
Some of the circuits for this challenge may be a bit, um challenging so here’s a few tips to get you through these and many of your other workouts. Some hacks, if you will.
- Focus on the repetition of each exercise and nothing else.
- Take breaks to catch your breath or get your head straight or to get a drink of water. Then dive back in. You’ve got this.
- Clear your mind of doubt or frustration.
- Implement a mantra. “I’ve got this”, “stronger, faster”, etc. Find what speaks to you and use it.
- Rally some of your friends to participate. Sweat is better with a pal.
Click here to print out the next 5 workouts.
Now go run!