Hey, hey, it’s the weekend! Here’s your Weekend Hustle so get to it!
Day 10 (Saturday)- Total Body Blast
25 repetitions of each (1 or 2 times through)
- Jumping Jacks
Day 11 (Sunday) – Middle of the Road
- Plank to Plank Jacks – 10 second plank/10 second Plank Jacks
- Roman Twists – 15 repetitions
Plank to Plank Jacks
- Start in a high plank position, hands under your shoulders, back straight, legs pressed together
- Hold the plank position for 10 seconds
- After the 10 seconds are up, jump your feet apart, then back together, repeating the Plank Jack for 10 seconds
- That’s one sequence
- Repeat this Plank to Plank Jack sequence 3 times through (for a total of 1 minute)
Knee problems?? For the plank jacks, step your legs out one at a time and back in one at a time – do not jump or hop.
Wrist problems?? Move to a forearm plank.
Can’t manage the entire sequence?? No problem – cut it down to 2 or just 1 time through. You’ll get there!
- Grab a soccer ball, kickball, medicine ball, a small child, or roll up a towel
- Sit on your tush, knees bent, feet on the floor
- Hold your object in front of you, arms bent at 90 degrees
- Lean back on your tush so you are balancing on the top of your butt cheek
- Hold to your object and turn to the right and bring your object down towards the ground, then come back across your body to the other side, bring your object down towards the ground – that’s one count.
- Repeat for a total of 15 repetitions
Now go run!