Happy Monday! Today we’re going to cover some ground with our plank.
- Start in a high plank.
- Press your feet, knees, and thighs together.
- Draw your shoulders down away from your ears and engage your shoulder blades so they are slightly pulling toward each other.
- Lift your belly up nice and tight.
- Keep your tush down and a nice long spine.
- From this position, take a “step” to the right by moving your right arm and right leg out to the side – stabilize your position and continue “stepping” to the right for a total of10 times
- Repeat back to the right 10 times
- Break for 20 seconds
If you don’t have space to move freely, take a step to the right, then one back to the left and repeat 10 times (right and left being one count.
To increase the intensity, add a pushup each time you step.
Have fun with this one!
Now go run!