Today is a combo platter! Have fun with the Inchworm to Dolphin Plank
- Start in a standing position
- Hinge at the waist – try and keep your legs as straight as possible
- Walk your hands out in front of you until you are in a plank
- Press your hips up high so you are in a pike position
- Squeeze your abs and you pill your hips back down to a plank
- Walk your hands back to your feet – try and keep your legs straight
- Come back to standing
Perform this exercise 45 seconds, rest 10 seconds, repeat for another 45 seconds.
To take this down to a Level 1 please drop the time from 45 seconds to 30 or even 20. I’d rather you have perfect form for 10 seconds. You can add more time as you get stronger.
To take this up to a Level 3 do this sequence two times through.
Now go run!