Here we are, 2 days to go on our 30 day plank challenge! Today we are going to help lift the tush (because no-one deserves a saggy butt) and help tone your core!
- Begin in low plank, with elbows directly under shoulders, abs engaged toward the spine.
- Don’t let the pelvis sag down or pop up.
- Lift left leg off the ground, bending your knee so the sole of your foot is toward the ceiling. Keep pelvis square to the floor. Don’t let your pelvis twist.
- Press your left heel toward the ceiling as high as you can without moving your pelvis or lower back. NOTE: The motion will not be huge but rather concentrated on the booty and hamstring.
- Lower the bent leg slightly, and repeat for a total of 15-20 repetitions
- Switch sides.
- Do two sets on each leg.
To take it to a Level 1:
Stay in a high plank vs. the low plank OR cut the reps to 10-25. You can’t have it both ways today.
Now go run!