No pre-amble today, let’s just get’er done!
- Start in a high plank.
- Scoot your right leg slightly toward your center line, and lift your left leg off the ground so your heel is even with your pelvis.
- Keeping your torso steady, reach your right arm forward.
- Really brace through the abs by pulling your navel to your spine.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds.
- Keeping your torso stable, bring your right elbow to your left knee under your body.
- Keep your back flat, hips square to the ground and your pelvis down.
- Now, here’s the kicker – reach the arm and leg out and away from each other. This counts as one rep.
Do three sets of five to seven reps on each side.
Need to take this to a Level 1? Skip the crunch movement and keep your arms and legs extended for 30 seconds before switching legs.
Now go run!