25 days in and it’s time to inch our way to our progress report! Let’s go back to a previous plank variation and see how it feels this time around.
Inchworm to Dolphin Plank
- Start in a standing position.
- Hinge at the waist – try and keep your legs as straight as possible.
- Walk your hands out in front of you until you are in a plank.
- Press your hips up high so you are in a pike position.
- Squeeze your abs and you pill your hips back down to a plank.
- Walk your hands back to your feet – try and keep your legs straight.
- Come back to standing.
Perform this exercise 45 seconds, rest 10 seconds, repeat for another 45 seconds.
To take this down to a Level 1 please drop the time from 45 seconds to 30.
Now go run!