Our next challenge kicks off April 1st – no foolin’.
Here’s the 4-1-1.
- To be eligible for prizes, you must sign up before April 1st to let me know that you are “in” for the Challenge. Just send me an email, tag me of FB or pass me a note in math class. Ha Ha. You get it. (hint – if you know me at all, you know I LOVE to give away free stuff so take me up on this)
- Track your progress daily. In writing. You know, on paper. You will need to turn in your results at the end of the challenge. I have a basic tracker I’ll include with the first workout post. Please also include any extras. Did you walk, run or do anything other than the challenge exercises. Mark it down. Who knows, extra brownie points maybe??
- The challenge will only be posted and updated on the blog daily. I will aim to get the post out by 5:00am every day. So you early birds can have at it.
- The exercises will be body-weight based and full instructions and modifications will be provided for each workout.
- The workout will take between 10-15 minutes.
- There will be workouts scheduled for Monday through Friday. Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for rest, active recovery. You are also able to make up ONE missed workout per week on the weekend. This means you need to plan and factor in your exercise during the week.
- If you attend my class or are a personal training client you will have the challenge included in your workout. Even if you didn’t sign up for it. Consider it a bonus!
Questions? Email me.
Now go run!
PS – Special circumstances? Vacations, other stuff? Email me and we’ll work it out so you can participate in the challenge and not miss a beat.