Happy Monday! Hopefully you are starting out this week with 4 solid days under your belt! Keep up the good work.
Here’s a tip: Learn to prioritize your day so that you are doing what’s going to get you closer to your goal. You can always clean the dishes after a walk or fold laundry tomorrow.
Workout #5 – 10/5/15
- Plank- 40 seconds
- Tricep Dips – 15 repetitions
- Mountain Climbers – 20 repetitions (a left and a right leg is a 1 count)
- Please print up the October Challenge Workout Description for a complete description of how to do the exercises.
- Do the circuit 1 to 3 times through.
- Feel free to drop the number of repetitions or time in a plank to suit your fitness level.
Now go run!