An interesting thing to note about the October Challenge. The more days you get under your belt, the more determined you will be to make sure to get your 30. Go figure.
Workout #6 – 10/6/15
- Jumping Jacks – 25 repetitions
- Burpees – 20 repetitions
- High Knees – 20 repetitions (a left and a right leg is a 1 count)
- Please print up the October Challenge Workout Description for a complete description of how to do the exercises.
- Do the circuit 1 to 3 times through.
- Feel free to drop the number of repetitions or time in a plank to suit your fitness level.
Now go run!