Here’s your combo platter for today. And by the way, great job on 23 days of planks! Woo Hoo!
Plank Step Outs to Cross Knee
- Start in a high or low plank position.
- Keep your spine straight and press your feet and thighs together.
- Brace your upper body and keeping your hips square the the ground I want you to step your left foot out to the side, touching your toe to the ground.
- Tap your foot back to start and bring that knee up and across your body towards your right elbow then take your foot back to start.
- Switch legs and repeat this on the other side.
- Alternate back and forth for 15 repetitions (a right and a left are a 1 count)
- Rest and repeat 1 more time.
Remember! Never sacrifice form for the number of repetitions. If you can only do 8 before you start to dip your back or hitch your hips then just do 8. You won’t do yourself any favors trying to hit the number with bad form.
Now go run!