Here’s your plank for today!
The Dolphin Plank (also known as a Plank to Pike) is a wicked good abdominal strengthening exercise.
• Start in a high or low plank position
• Keep your spine straight
• Press your feet and thighs together
• Brace your upper body, inhale and push your hips up high in the air
• Squeeze your abs, exhale as you pull your hips back down to the plank position (keep your spine straight)
• Repeat pressing up and pulling down.
Perform this exercise for 30 seconds with a 10 second break 3 times through.
Is 30 seconds too long? Cut it to 15 or 20 seconds.
See you tomorrow!
Now go run!