Happy October peeps! Today kicks off our 31-day challenge. This is the month to say ‘buh-bye’ to your exercise excuses (I’m too tired, I’m too busy, I can’t run, I can’t find anyone to go with me…) and commit to 31 days of exercise.
Here are the ‘rules’…
1) Download the Activity Tracker (October 2013 Challenge Tracker MBKR)
2) Run, bike, walk, hike, dance, take a boot-camp class, do yoga (in other words, do some sort of exercise) for a minimum of 20 minutes each day.
3) Check off every day that you workout on your tracker (about 5 days in, note how cool it looks with all of those little squares marked off).
4) Compare notes with your other active-minded friends during the month, share tips, inspire and be inspired (please also check back here if you need a dose of tough love or a pat on the back- but remember, NO hugging).
5) Think about how awesome you will feel on November 1st when you look back at your month of exercise, your month of no-excuses with pride!
6) When you’ve completed the challenge (and I know you will) give yourselves a big fat reward for committing your month to fitness.
Please, please, PLEASE let me know how you’re doing!
Now go run!