Here are some thing you can do to help build your immunity. Courtesy of the US Centers for Disease Controls
- Get Enough Sleep. This can help improve your body’s natural immune function.
- Reduce Stress. Chronic stress appears to wear down your immune system and make you more vulnerable to illness.
- Eat a Healthy and Balanced Diet. A balanced diet rich in antioxidants (found in veggies and fruits) and healthy fats can help support your immune system.
- Stay Hydrated. Drinking water helps your cells operate optimally, plus it helps your body more easily process food and eliminate waste.
- Exercise. Moderate to intense workouts lasting under an hour help boost your immune system both immediately and in the long run.
Now go run!