Today we take a break talk about running and fitness in general. Instead I’d like to wish my daughter,
Alexa Raven, a very Happy Sweet 16th Birthday!
Ok, sentiments aside. Today is Day 14. Get going!
Workout #14 – 10/14/15
- Jumping Jacks – 35 repetitions
- Burpees – 35 repetitions (only 1 set)
- High Knees – 35 repetitions (a left and a right is a 1 count)
- Please print up the October Challenge Workout Description for a complete description of how to do the exercises.
- Do today’s workout 1, 2 or 3 times through. (Except the Burpees)
- Feel free to drop the number of repetitions or time in a plank to suit your fitness level.
Now go run!