This weekend I will be going to my 30 year high school reunion. Wow.
I have been working with our committee to organize and am taking care of the name labels with our spunky graduation photos on them. I am looking at these pictures of my classmates and myself and reconciling those images with what we look like NOW on our FB page and the photos on the annual Christmas card.
But here’s the funny thing – flash forward 30 years later and it doesn’t feel like it’s been that long. I mean, 30 years is a really looooong time. But I don’t feel that I’m 30 years older. Sure, I’m in bed by 9:00am and I’m slower to get up from a cross-legged position on the ground and long runs take longer to recover from and I’m a big fan of naps. But I don’t feel 30 years older. I’d like to think it’s because I’m a little fan of that thing called exercise 🙂
So no matter what your feelings on high school reunions are, I’m excited to see my childhood friends. To laugh, reminisce and be 18 again. Or at least reminisce about what ding-a-lings we were back then.
Cheers to the Foothill High School Class of 1985!
Wait, you didn’t think I’d forget you did I? Check out today’s workout!
Workout #9 – 10/9/15
- Plank – 60 seconds
- Tricep Dips – 25 repetitions (a left and a right is a 1 count)
- Mountain Climbers – 25 repetitions (a left and a right is a 1 count)
- Please print up the October Challenge Workout Description for a complete description of how to do the exercises.
- Do the circuit 1 to 3 times through.
- Feel free to drop the number of repetitions or time in a plank to suit your fitness level.
Now go run!