My iPod shuffle finally bit the dust so I am relegated to running sans music. On the plus side it gives me time to think and ponder.
Here are some musings from today’s run, for your amusement.
- Jeez it’s hot out here.
- Not only hot but muggy – ick.
- Red light, good! A chance to…oops green light.
- I should have worn sunglasses.
- Is that bacon? That smells good.
- Oh good, another red light. Green. damn.
- Kids’ dentist appointments, doctor appointments…
- I need new shoes.
- Deodorant. I knew I forgot something.
- Jack needs to take a shower today.
- I’ll turn around riiiiiight……..here.
- God I’m running slow.
- Not even a nod? You suck.
Now go run!