Knee to Chest – Knee to Elbow Plank
- Start in a high plank or low plank position
- Brace your core as you lift your right leg and bring your knee in to your chest.
- Extend the leg back behind you, keeping your foot off the ground.
- Immediately bring your right knee to the outside of your right elbow.
- Extend the leg and place your foot back on the ground
- Repeat the exercise on the left side
- Alternate legs for 20 total repetitions (a left and a right is a 1 count)
Tip: Keep your spine long and lean and your hips square to the ground.
Make it a great day!
Now go run!