Well here we are a third of the way into our October Challenge. How’s it going so far?
To refresh your memory the challenge is to exercise 20 minutes every day in October. If you’re having trouble finding 20 minutes, let me give 5 suggestions on how to fit in your exercise.
1. Wake up 20 minutes earlier (anyone surprised that this is my #1 answer?).
2. Break it into 2 – 10 minute sessions.
3. Skip coffee (lunch, fro-yo) with a friend and walk around your local high school track.
4. Don’t fast forward through your favorite hour long show. Pick one of the following exercises to perform at each commercial break. Pushups, Squats, Wall Squats, Plank, Bicycle Crunches. That should total 20 minutes, give or take.
5. Use your tracker as motivation. Those little x’s or check marks should inspire you to do more.
It’s not too late to participate in our challenge. 21 days is better than none so commit NOW and join in the fun. Download your tracker (October 2013 Challenge Tracker MBKR) and get started!
Now go run!