Forgive me for the absence but I didn’t realize how much work there is to do when your husband breaks an ankle.
Since Brad is still not able to walk, drive, or do much other than sit on the couch and keep his leg elevated (darn fractured fibula) I’ve been teaching class, working, shuttling kids hither and yon, cleaning, cooking, running various errands for Brad, grocery shopping as well as keeping up with the house plus tackling the fun chores that my darling husband normally does; trash, watering the yard, killing spiders, etc. Needless to say, I’ve been a bit tired and by 8pm I’m literally crawling away from the chaos and going to bed.
I have, however, been teaching class and would like to take a second to tell you the top 5 reasons why I love teaching my boot camp class.
5. At 5:30am the gals are working it. Hard.
4. Breaking a sweat before the sun goes up is (almost) better than coffee.
3. Watching my class perform a perfect pushup.
2. The looks I get when I announce it’s “Minute to Win It” Day.
And the number 1 reason I love teaching my boot camp class……
1. When the class is over and someone tells me it was worth it to get up early
Now go run!
PS – you too can join in the fun every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5:30am. Email me if you’re game!