Day 4 is ab-solutely fabulous!
Here’s your Core Challenge Workout for today:
- Plank – 40 seconds / rest 20 seconds
- Plank Jacks – 25 seconds
Perform this sequence 2 times through
How To Do the Exercises
- Hold yourself in the “up” position of a pushup, hands under our slightly in front of your shoulders, fingers spread, apart, pointing forward (do NOT turn your hands toward each other or away from each other).
- Press your feet, knees and thighs together
- Draw your shoulders down away from your ears and engage your shoulder blades so they are slightly pulling toward each other
- Lift your belly up nice and tight, pulling your belly button toward your spine
- Drop your tush a bit so it’s in NOT pointing in the air
- Keep your back straight – don’t drop your belly, tuck it up
- Hold this position for 40 seconds, and breathe.
- From the plank position, hop your feet apart as far that is comfortable and bring your feet back together
- Repeat this out and in motion for 25 seconds