Sometimes I get thoughts rattling around in my head but I can’t sit still long enough to let them grow into a meaningful or (more importantly) interesting paragraph so today is a mix-mash of musings.
- People seem surprised when I say a marathon is hard. It’s 26.2 miles people, it’s ALWAYS going to be hard!
- I like self tanner – but not the orange kind! (and if I look orange, please drop me a note!)
- I don’t believe in cutting out whole food groups unless you have a food allergy 🙂
- We all deserve to have people support, love, and be there for us. We, in turn, need to be a friend that supports, loves and is there for others. If your friends aren’t doing that for you and if you aren’t doing that for them you need to find new friends.
- Exercise makes me very, very happy. Seeing people exercising makes me very, very happy too.
Now go run!