Omelet Roll Ups
YIELD: 1 serving
PREPARATION TIME: 5 minutes
COOKING TIME: 1 minutes
DetailsGetting the kids off to school on time is hard! Make it easier with this perfect kid-friendly breakfast from The Eat-Clean Diet® for Family and Kids, which can be prepared in less than 10 minutes!
• 3 egg whites
• 1 whole egg
• 1 Tbsp / 15 ml skim milk
• Sea salt and pepper
• 1 Tbsp / 15 ml yogurt cheese
• 1 tsp / 5 ml chopped fresh cilantro or other fresh herb
• 1 seven-inch / 18 cm brown rice wrap
• 1 tsp / 5 ml best-quality olive oil
- Whisk together egg, milk, salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray. Pour in egg mixture, tilting to spread evenly. Cook, piercing any bubbles, for about one minute or until set.
- Spread the omelet with yogurt cheese and sprinkle with cilantro or other herbs. Slide the omelet onto the brown-rice wrap. Roll up!
Courtesy of Eat-Clean